1848-1856 E. Perry St Port Clinton OH 43452
The Sutton Center, located in eastern Port Clinton, opened its doors in 2006. The original center started out as a one-stop hub of county social service agencies. Over the years, the Sutton Center has more than tripled in size, housing numerous private and non-profit businesses.
The highlights of the building, including our tenants, are the Technology Conference Center and Common Grounds, a coffee shop and deli.